Ahhh!™ Bite Relief™
Ahhh!™ Bite Relief™
MS0040 Ahh!™ Bite Relief™ 25g
• Canadian Manufactured Instant Itch Relief
• Fast, soothing and gentle relief
• Use for Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Wasps, and more*
• Relief of pain, itching from insect bites
• Relief of minor skin irritation and rashes
• Anti-inflammatory activity
• Hydrating formulation
Gel non-medical ingredients: Water, White honey, spruce extract, glycerin, propanediol, Xanthium gum, and polyglycerol.
Medicinal ingredients: Carbonic acid sodium salt (1:1)
(Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate) 1 g
• ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT– KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Registered in Canada for the uses indicated on the label and can be used SAFELY when the label directions are followed. (Health Canada does not recommend, promote, or endorse any product).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the active medicinal ingredient in this product?
Answer: The active medicinal ingredient in this product is Sodium Bicarbonate which:
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to poison ivy/oak/sumac, and insect bites (FDA 2003) as per the Health Canada and US FDA.
2. When should one apply this product?
Answer: Use as needed.
3. How should I use the product?
Answer: Open the flip cap and add a drop onto the irritated area. Spread it around the area and let it dry.
4. What insect bites does this product help to provide relief from?
Answer: The following are the most common insects that bite human skin: Deer Flies, Horse Flies, Black Flies, Mosquitoes, Bees, Wasps, Chiggers, Ticks.
5. Does this product prevent from getting infected from serious diseases from insect bites like Lyme disease, Yellow fever, Malaria etc.
Answer: It does not give any protection from the organic diseases due to insect bites.
6. What is the difference between poison ivy, oak and sumac?
Answer: You can find poison, ivy, oak and sumac throughout Canada and the USA. The plants have an oil called urushiol on the leaves when touched or brushed against can cause skin irritation and itchy rashes.
7. How often should one use this product and for how much time?
Answer: This product should be applied to the affected area as needed. It is expected to provide a rapid relief from the minor skin irritation and itching due to rashes, eczema, poison ivy/oak/sumac, and insect bites. However, if the symptoms does not improve or worsen or last for more than 7 days then stop use and ask/consult a doctor/ physician/ health care practitioner/ health care provider/ health care professional.
8. Is it safe to be used on children?
Answer: This product should not be used on children less than 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor/ physician/ health care practitioner/ health care provider/ health care professional.
9. Is there any conditions under which this product should not be used?
Answer: This product should not be used under the following conditions:
- On broken skin.
- On children less than 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor/ physician/ health care practitioner/ health care provider/ health care professional.
- On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
10. What precautions should one exercise during the application of this product?
Answer: This product is intended for external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
When using this product in some skin conditions, soaking too long may over-dry the skin.
11. What are the other non-medicinal ingredients in this product which are healthy for the skin?
Answer: There are several other non-medicinal ingredients in this product which are beneficial to the human skin.
All the non-medicinal ingredients are ECOCERT or COSMOS certified. These superior ingredients include:
- White BCR Honey: Is a type of honey from the Kiawe Forest on the island of Hawaii. It boosts skin moisturization & aids in the reduction of inflammation and redness. It is a natural ingredient and is ECOCERT
- Picea Abies Extract: Skin conditioning and soothing properties, rich in lignans from wood extract derived from Norway spruce. Natural ingredient and ECOCERT certified
- Glyceryl Caprate: emollient and moisturizing properties, and even more importantly has a strong antimicrobial activity. Plant based sources and COSMOS certified
- Propanediol: – A natural ingredient emollient – is ECOCERT and COSMOS certified.
- Xanthum Gum: is ECOCERT and COSMOS
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate: -100% natural, improves skin feel. ECOCERT certified